To find out if Callanetics Classes are worth it, consider these questions…
- Have you ever coughed up for an expensive gym membership and rarely (if ever) actually go?
- Do you not actually like gyms?
- Do you normally have to attend at least 2/3 sessions or classes per week to attain / maintain results?
- Would you value small classes where YOU are the priority and get lots of individual attention to make sure YOU attain YOUR very best results?
- Do you value your free time and only have time / want to do one class per week?
- Do you value an exercise method that is incredibly safe and protects / heals – especially niggles in your back, neck, knees and hips, fast?
- Do you want to look 10 years younger within just hours by lengthening your body and dramatically improving your posture?
- Do you want to easily lose a dress size / inches within 10 hours?
- Would you value a very experienced caring instructor who makes sure the classes fly by, and makes it relaxed and welcoming for all?
- Do you want to re-educate your body and gain knowledge that will last you a lifetime?
- Do you want to learn an exercise method that has been working for over 30 years (with slight updates), that thousands and thousands of students swear by once they’ve committed to it and absolutely rave about?
- Would you like incredible results with NO IMPACT / stress on your body?
If you answered YES to ANY of the questions above, then Callanetics classes are the ones for you.
Comments I hear regularly in class “NOTHING works for me like Callanetics”. “I’ve grown!”. “I’ve had so many compliments”. “I felt better straight away”. “My back / knees / neck / hips are better after just a couple of classes”. “I love it”. “The time FLIES by”. “Why do more people not do it?”. “My clothes fit better already”. “It’s FUN”.
Say YES if you value quality over quantity, want to change your perception of exercise, ageing, back problems, and see fast, visible results with minimum effort and time!*
*Nothing that changes you is completely effort free! You will need to make a commitment to an initial course (once you’ve completed a trial class – there is no obligation to sign up) and work as hard in class once per week as you can if you want to see results, but that’s ALL you have to do! The method works it’s magic on everyone 👍