COVID 19 Guidance
- Please follow the directions and guidelines of the individual venue when entering the building.
- The Horsebridge Centre would like you to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class begins and ask you to queue (if necessary) down towards the bus stop keeping 2m or 1m+ distancing. Please follow their markings.
- Please wait to be invited in by a member of staff, and you will be asked to sign in for NHS track and trace purposes.
- Please use the sanitiser provided when entering the building and the Performance Space.
- Please bring your own clean and sanitised mat.
- Please wear socks.
- Face masks are required to be worn in the building.
- Face masks to be worn at your own discretion during class - it does help to protect us all. However, I understand not everyone will feel comfortable wearing a mask (asthmatics etc) while exercising.
- If not wearing a mask during class please make sure you keep at least a 2m (10ft squared)distance from others at all times.
- Mats should be placed 2m (10ft squared) apart. Any chairs required will be placed at a 2m distance from each other as a guideline. Barres or chairs will be sanitised before and after use.
- If you do need to cough or sneeze, and you’re not wearing a mask PLEASE make sure you cover your mouth and nose, and turn away from others. If you need to blow your nose please dispose of the tissue carefully and sanitise your hands immediately afterwards.
- We will leave the class individually via the back entrance of the Performance Space, through the fire escape door.
As always, please don’t attend the class if you feel at all unwell, have a temperature, cough, bad cold or have lost your sense of taste or smell.
If you have any questions or worries please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Late cancellations and 'no shows' will be forfeited.
- THERE ARE NO CASH REFUNDS
On occasion, it may be necessary for a class to be cancelled. Callanetics Canterbury reserves the right to do this at any time. Wherever possible advance notice will be given to students attending the class, however this may not always be viable. Alternative classes will be offered if available and suitable / a class will be added to your block / there will be a one class discount on your next payment.
It may be necessary to change days, times and venues or even to discontinue certain classes. Callanetics Canterbury reserves the right to do this at any time (pre-paid blocks and courses will always be honoured within the Terms and Conditions). As much notice as possible will be given but cannot be guaranteed.
Payments & Attendance
- Please sign up for a specific course and class/es.
- Payment in advance is required to book and secure your place.
- There is an absolute maximum expiry date of 5 weeks for a Body Blitz.
- Please arrive promptly in order to fully participate in the very important warm-up section of the class, and to discuss any medical issues.
- You acknowledge and agree that certain risks and perils are inherent in any exercise programme including risk of injury.
- You are voluntarily participating in the exercise classes provided by Callanetics Canterbury.
- You release Callanetics Canterbury and Callan Productions Corp from any, and all, liability, claims and actions resulting from any personal injury.
- You are happy for measurements and photographs to be taken in class / at time of measurement (body only if preferred & optional - please state on form).
- You are happy for signed and named Testimonials to be used in flyers, websites and social media (optional – please state on form).
- You will usually achieve substantial inch loss results (at least one dress size in 10 classes) however this is not guaranteed in EVERY case or beyond 10 Hours.
Your signature on the waiver form confirms that:
- You have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy.
- You have understood fully all of the above and do not need to consult a GP before starting Callanetics® Exercise Method classes.
- You understand the terms of this Agreement and Release of Liability.