- Late cancellations and 'no shows' will be forfeited.
- ONE 24 hour notice of cancellation per student can be made up at another class IF there is availability to be taken within your expiry date.
- THERE ARE NO CASH REFUNDS
On occasion, it may be necessary for a class to be cancelled. Callanetics Canterbury reserves the right to do this at any time. Wherever possible advance notice will be given to students attending the class, however this may not always be viable. Alternative classes will be offered if available and suitable / a class will be added to your block / there will be a one class discount on your next payment.
It may be necessary to change days, times and venues or even to discontinue certain classes. Callanetics Canterbury reserves the right to do this at any time (pre-paid blocks and courses will always be honoured within the Terms and Conditions). As much notice as possible will be given but cannot be guaranteed.
Terms and Conditions
- Please sign up for a specific course and class/es.
- If you are attending a Taster and would like to book a course, payment is required ON THE DAY of the Taster and at the time of signing up.
- Payment in advance is required to book and secure your place.
- There is an absolute maximum expiry date of 10 weeks for the Beginner's course '10 Years Younger in 10 Hours', and 5 weeks for a Body Blitz.
- All maintenance blocks / payments have an absolute maximum expiry date of that stated on your pre-paid card or the end of each month.
- Maintenance classes must be paid in monthly blocks (usually 4 weeks) at least one week in advance to book your place.
- There are drop in classes available at £12 once you have completed a course, and if you can only get along to a class occasionally.
- Please arrive promptly in order to fully participate in the very important warm up section of the class, and to discuss any medical issues.
- You acknowledge and agree that certain risks and perils are inherent in any exercise programme including risk of injury.
- You are voluntarily participating in the exercise classes provided by Callanetics Canterbury.
- You release Callanetics Canterbury and Callan Productions Corp from any, and all, liability, claims and actions resulting from any personal injury.
- You are happy for measurements and photographs to be taken in class / at time of measurement (body only if preferred & optional - please state on form).
- You are happy for signed and named Testimonials to be used in flyers, websites and social media (optional – please state on form).
- You will usually achieve substantial inch loss results (at least one dress size in 10 classes) however this is not guaranteed in EVERY case or beyond 10 Hours.
Your signature on the waiver form confirms that:
- You have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy.
- You have understood fully all of the above and do not need to consult a GP before starting Callanetics® Exercise Method classes.
- You understand the terms of this Agreement and Release of Liability.